Whale Route Tour – Private TransfersFROM I PER PERSON
Whale Route Tour – Private Transfers (Late May to Late November)
We depart around 7 am from Cape Town and drivey along the N2 highway. We travel up the Hottentots Holland Mountain Pass from where you will experience panoramic views of False Bay and the Cape Flats. Driving into the Overberg region we make our way to the bustling coastal town of Hermanus.
You have the option of boat based whale watching tour. The boat trip lasts between 2 to 3 hours, depending on ocean and whale conditions. Sightings will hopefully include Whales, Dolphin, Seals, Penguin and Marine Birds.
- For those not wanting to go on the the boat, but rather enjoy the land based viewing side of things, Hermanus itself has a wide variety of experiences to offer.
- Be it shopping at the local craft market, sampling some of the local cuisine or even just taking it all in from a peaceful rock overlooking Walker Bay, where the Southern Right Whales love to come and play.
- Hermanus has been rated as one of the best land based whale viewing sights in the world..! A place where it’s possible for you to sit right next to a mother and calve while still being on the safety of land.
- We will spend our time here whale watching, along with having lunch at one of the many top quality restaurants scattered along the town, best lunch options will be given on the day of tour.
Departing around 3 pm we make our way down the whale route towards the coastal village of Betty’s Bay, where our final main stop will be at a land based African Penguin colony, one of the largest successful breeding colonies in the world
The drive home takes us along the picturesque coastal route of Clarence Drive with breathtaking views over False bay and surrounds, stopping for scenic views along the way.
Arrival in Cape Town and accommodation late afternoon
Useful things to bring along
- Sun hat
- Water proof jacket for the boat ride
- Sea sickness tablets if needed ( ocean is mostly calm in the bay )
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Mineral water
- Camera for those memorable moments
- Some cash / card
|Valid Between||Pax||Price Per Person||Single Supplement||Children Under 12, per child|
|06 Mar 2020 - 31 Dec 2021||2 without boat trip||$ 128||-||-|
|06 Mar 2020 - 31 Dec 2021||2 with boat trip||$ 195||-||-|
|06 Mar 2020 - 31 Dec 2021||1 without boat trip||$ 199||-||-|
|06 Mar 2020 - 31 Dec 2021||1 with boat trip||$ 266||-||-|
The Kruger National Park - The Largest and the Oldest Game Park in Africa 🐾
If you haven't visited yet...it's time!!!
#naturelover #wildlife #animals #Travel