GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
Unless otherwise stated on the specific tour page, our tour prices generally include all scheduled transfers, all entry fees, all game drives and game walks and accommodation on a dinner, bed and breakfast basis. Excluded are most lunches on transfer days and the day(s) spent in Game Park, drinks, gratuities and personal items. Please check each tour page for specific details.
All tariffs are in SOUTH AFRICAN RANDS.
INDEMNITY FORMS must be signed at the start of your safari. We recommend that you take out travel insurance to cover you in the event of personal accident, medical expenses, missed flights and baggage loss.
Guests on our BUSH WALKS are always accompanied by oneor two armed rangers. Although there is no legal limit to the minimum age of participants, we abide by the recommendations of FGASA (Field Guides Association of S.A.). FGASA recommends that the minimum age be 16. Tourists aged between 12 and 16 may be permitted to participate in the bush walks as long as their parents take full responsibility in ensuring their children strictly obey all instructions from our rangers.
WHAT TO BRING ?
- Casual neutral-coloured layered clothing for day and a pullover for the Sunset Drives and evenings / early mornings.
- Some warm clothes in winter months (please check specific tour pages)
- Walking shoes, sun hat, sunglasses and swimming gear
- Umbrella in rainy seasons
- Sunscreen and insect repellent
- Flashlight, binoculars and photographic equipment
- Money for drinks, personal expenses and lunches in Kruger and on transfer days
- A keen pair of eyes to help us spot all the animals
We require a 50% deposit to secure a booking. Payments can be via anyone of the following
- Secure online credit card check out (supports 3D secure)
- International Bank Wire
- Paypal (Includes credit and debit cards)
- Cash in certain cases
Balance of payment depends on the tour eg day tour, local safari or cross border excursion. We will confirm arrangements with you.
Day tours and short tours that are less than 7 days in duration (excludes luxury tours and cross border tours)
- More than 35 days prior to departure: Client forfeits 20%
- More than 21 days prior to departure: Client forfeits 50%
- 21 days or fewer prior to departure: Client forfeits 100%
Long tours, cross border tours and luxury tours
- More than 35 days prior to departure : client forfeits 50%
- 35 days or less prior to departure : client forfeits 100%
Group Tours (20+ people)
- More than 90 days prior to departure : client forfeits 20%
- More than 60 days prior to departure : client forfeits 60%
- 60 days or less prior to departure : client forfeits 100%
Note certain safaris are also subject to specific lodge cancellation policies.
Please check with us.
We accept that a possible cancellation as a result of concern for COVID constitutes a BONA FIDE reason to postpone.
Therefore our guests will not forfeit any deposit. Instead the deposit will be allocated to any future booking made by the guest either on their own behalf or on behalf of any friends or family
Notwithstanding the above we always try and help guests who have a real emergency. Any additional concessions will depend on lodges and other operators involved.
The Conditions will be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of South Africa whose Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute, save that we have the right, at our sole discretion, to commence and pursue proceedings in alternative jurisdictions.