Nkambeni Safari Camp in Kruger National Park is an amazing destination for a safari adventure.
Situated in the heart of the South African bushveld, Nkambeni Safari Camp offers a unique and authentic African safari experience. From the moment you arrive at the camp, you are transported to a different world, with its breathtaking views, incredible wildlife and friendly staff. Nkambeni Safari Camp is the perfect place to relax and experience the beauty of the African bush. Whether you are looking for an exciting game drive or an intimate bush dinner, the Nkambeni Safari Camp will provide you with a memorable experience.
The 150 en-suite luxury tented suites of this pristine wilderness have been specifically designed with minimal environmental impact. The tastefully decorated suites provide a comfortable and authentic African bush atmosphere, with each suite boasting a private outdoor shower and a timber and canvas construction to overlook the surrounding bush.
Each room is equipped with a mosquito net, air-conditioning, and an outdoor deck area to enjoy your morning coffee or an evening sun-downer. Furthermore, some of the suites are suitable for guests with limited mobility.
Nkambeni Camp offers a wide variety of facilities to ensure that all our guests can enjoy an authentic African wilderness experience.
- A large dining area overlooking the Kruger National Park that offers A la carte as well as buffet meals
- A fully licensed bar area
- A lounge area where you can enjoy a sundowner with your friends and family
- A large swimming pool and leisure area overlooking a water hole frequented by hippo and other wildlife
- A Large Boma for evening braais (barbecues), ideal for larger groups and / or functions
- Smaller Boma area for more intimate groups
- Typical African entertainment can be arranged on request such as traditional dancers, Marimbas, etc.
- An African curio shop
- Overlander facilities and ablutions for overlander stay-overs
- Wi-Fi access in the public areas
When in Africa, dine like an African! The camp serves three delicious meals a day with an emphasis on serving hearty South African fare including an excellent selection of premium South African wines.
You will start your day with a buffet breakfast, enjoy lunch from the a la carte menu and then round off your day with a buffet dinner in the restaurant or a traditional bush barbecue (braai) around an outdoor log fire in our Boma.
If you are going on an all-day or half-day game drive you can request a packed lunch. The restaurant and bar overlook a water hole with resident hippos to entertain you while you relax and absorb the sights and sounds of the African wilderness.