Pilanesberg Safaris & Tours
We offer a range of Pilanesberg safaris for all types of travelers. We have crafted 2 & 3 day Pilanesberg Safaris that cater for ‘both sophisticated and adventure travelers. During this adventure you can enjoy one of South Africa’s finest malaria-free wildlife reserves, awesome game viewing and spectacular scenery. Pilanesberg National Park is malaria free reserve and is home to a large variety of flora and fauna. A safari to the Pilanesberg National will always be exciting and memorable.
- 2, 3 & 4 day safari packages
- Camping, mid-range and luxury accommodation options
- Malaria Free Game Reserve : No need for anti-malarial drugs.
- BIG 5 nature reserve(Lion, Leopard, Rhino, Elephant, Buffalo)
- Extensive guided game drives : Adventurous wild game viewing experience
- Good chance to spot the BIG 5 : Large variety of wildlife
- Abundant bird life : Great game viewing and photographic opportunities
- Located on an extinct volcano
- Spectacular topology and scenery
- Exciting activity options (Balloon rides, bush walks and more)
- Atmospheric boma dinners
- Only 3 hours drive from Johannesburg
- Includes transfer from and to Johannesburg
Use the form on the right to make a booking or request further information. We currently offer 2, 3 and 4 day Pilanesberg Safaris. Please use the links below to see the specific tour details.
|Days||Type||Accommodation||Sharing Rate||Single Rate||Child U/12||Links|
|2||Camping||Tent||R 2280 (USD 175)||R 3905 (USD 300)||from R750 (USD 55)||Tour details|
|3||Resort||Chalet||R 5250 (USD 404)||R9200 (USD 708)||Inquire||Tour details|
|3||Combo||Pilanesberg / Sun City||R7500 (USD 577)||R 12500 (USD 962)||Inquire||Tour details|
|4||Luxury||Private Lodge||R 16900 (USD 1300)||R 27300 (USD 2100)||Inquire||Tour details|
The malaria free Pilanesberg Game Reserve is home to a large variety of wildlife as well as the BIG FIVE and the and is only 3 hours drive from Johannesburg. Located in the North West Province this wildlife sanctuary spans over 7500 hectares (750 square kilometers) of untamed bush veld that offers visitors an opportunity to see wild animals in their natural habitat.